Snow-shoe mountaineers week 7=6
The weekly programm:
Every Saturday at 6 p.m. we invite you to an aperitif and to introduce our weekly programme. There is also an equipment check and an introductory course for snow-shoe hikers.
Days 2 - 7: 6 guided snow-shoe hiking tours near the Rosengarten, at the foot of the Latemar massif, across the wide snow-covered meadows of the Alpe di Siusi, into the Ciamin Valley, on the Schlern and below other surrounding mountains.
Examples of weekly varied tours:
- Hanicker Schwaige - woodlands and Alpine meadows just below the Laurin Wall and the Vajolet Towers.
- Into the pristine Ciamin Valley between the Schlern and the Rosengarten.
- The "maze" of the legendary woods below the Latemar.
- Quiet corners and cosy Alpine huts on the Alpe di Siusi.
- Gardeccia - an uncontaminated natural landscape in the midst of the Rosengarten region.
- From the Karer Pass to the Rotwand Refuge, with wonderful panoramic views of the Eastern Dolomites.
- "Bärenfalle Knüppelweg" (Bear Trap) - a demanding mountain tour for expert hikers.
- Daily guided snowshoe hikes, usually two different trips per day
- Equipment rental (high-tec snowshoes, poles, gaiters, backpacks)
- Ice-climbing course with a state certified mountain guide
- 1 Wellness voucher (value € 35,00)
Any costs for lifts