The Wanderhotels (hiking hotels) rank number one when it comes to holidays in the mountains. In both winter and summer, you can experience something extraordinary here. The Damian family share their passion for the mountains with you. Host Martin Damian grew up in this very special place in the heart of the Dolomites. He knows the unique mountain world of King Laurin like no one else, which captivates his audience. Mr Damian’s enthusiasm for his homeland immediately stands out when he or the passionate mountain guides from this hotel in South Tyrol go on a hiking tour with you.
In 1995, the Damian family, together with other committed hoteliers, founded the Wanderhotels group, which is driven by a passion for the mountains and a love of nature. Wanderhotels stands best for moderate, sustainable tourism and aims to bring guests back to nature. Awarded with 5 mountain crystals, the hotel at the Catinaccio/Rosengarten stands for top quality and offers first-class service in all areas.
Here’s what awaits you:
- perfect location directly at the foot of the Catinaccio/Rosengarten in the middle of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- daily guided hiking tours (except Saturdays), accompanied by experienced mountain and hiking guides
- easy hiking taxi service
- comprehensive information centre with hiking maps, hiking, nature, and cultural guides
- free hiking equipment to hire: rucksacks, walking sticks, water bottles
- hiking hotel in South Tyrol awarded with 5 mountain crystals